martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Tv Cable

Today y talk you about my favourites channel in the TV cable, “Travel and Living” in VTR is the channel 39, Universal channel 31 and HBO 34. This channels  are very interesting  i see many programs  in they and now told you about my favourites programs.
My favourites programs in Travel and Living are: “Countries and glasses”, “The coctel boys”, “100 places to see after die”, “Destinity honey moon”. And in the Universal channel i see many series like a “Dr House”, “The good wife”, “The event”, “The law and order” etc.
In the channel “Travel and living” i enjoy very much the travels that it show, i think that is very impressive the places that present in the channel i feel the need to travel soon to know the word.
I am a really fanatic of Dr House, i think that this serie is great i saw the seven seasons, usually i saw the serie with my brother but in nowdays i saw alone, was fantastic to share this activity with my brother and general with my family because my mother like too. 
In the HBO i saw to much films because i like spend my time in 7th art J and in this channel you can see films about many topic.
But you can must have take care with this because i don´t like that people obsesive with the Tv, because the people be transfom in solitary and antisocial people. Specifically the parents have to be carefull with the childrens because they are most vuneable social stratus.

4 comentarios:

  1. jajja to me too i like watch tv cable, the serie that most like is the Mentalist is very good!!1

    ResponderEliminar
  2. house is a truly good serie, but i hate the apatic doctor house jajajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that tv cable it's the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like so much the series of Universal channel too, but the Fox is the that more I see.

    ResponderEliminar