jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

San Pedro of Atacama


In this opportunity i write you about  my best holiday, since a year i say to me: I want really know the world !! so in this moment i decided to begin for my country, i had worked and to save money for can travel in my vacations. In Octobre in the last year i bought the tickets and in February i travel to Antofagasta, in the bus station i wait for the bus that would take me to San Pedro of Atacama, i slept for 4 hours in the bus station with my cousin, Veronica, then we eat something and take the bus. 

We arrived at San Pedro, have reservation in residencial "Inti Para", we settled and went out to walk around town and take us something. I stayed for one week and i think it was the right time to know the place i distributed very well the tours and visits. We know many places, "Geyser of Tatio", "Death Valley", "Moon Valley", "Cejar Lagoon" and "Altiplanic Lake".

I think that this vacations are the best because i know this beautiful place and to share with my cousin, and i consider it a real pleasure travel by Chile and especially a place as magical as San Pedro.

2 comentarios: