martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Facebook

In this oportunity i talk to you about facebook, one my favourite pages of social interaction, in this portal you can comunicate with millions people and your friends far and near. The internet let this activity, so to cut down distances. Facebook is very used for the people in the word and chile is inside ranking of countries that most use. The estadictics say that Chile is top ten in users and grow up 142% in just 35 days.

I started to use this page when, in 2007, my friend Yasna created the page for me, in the begining i do not use usually the portal because do not know it and i think that it boring, but in the netx year (2008), when it became popular i take more attention and i start to use frequently and in the actuality i use facebook every day, i like so much because allow developed many activities and aplications like play, chat, publications etc.

This portal it let contact me with people that i do not see along time ago, and this tools close me to foreign families. This tools is fast to contact, is nice, is wonder but to have any debilities like generate addiction in the users.

5 comentarios:

  1. My friend Pamela did my fotolog and facebook!I think it is very interesting facebook,I use it too.
    Bye
    xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi little person!
    Im agree whit you, i like facebook but i dont like the "facebook depression". The facebook is a social medio bus is not a person.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. facebook is fun, but not safe place

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bananii! Facebook is my favorite social network too
    greetings! :D

    ResponderEliminar