martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

SODA STEREO!!

In the octobert 2007 i went to national stadium to see the great group SODA STEREO, because is a one of my favourites groups of music. This group is very important in my life because your songs and lirycs are beautiful and represent me. I really enjoyed this concert, the stadium was full, i was with my best friend and my cousin (who traveled from the south of Chile specially to see the concert), this was increduble and amazing, the people were frenetic and very happy, because every body wanted to see this concert.

I decided go to this concert when i saw the notice for first time in the tv, i feel great emotion and run to hoyts cinema (where they sold the tickets) and borrowed money from my brother, because i did not lost that concert.

When i got out i met a close friend in the statue and this situation, give it a plus the concert.
Finally this concert is the only concert that i saw in that place (national stadium) and is life experience most wonder about concert that i was lived, for his quality and presentacion of high level, this musicians are increduble artist, and about all Cerati who in this moment are very sick.

4 comentarios:

  1. Gustavo Cerati is great, but I think That Soda Stereo is best! This is music!!! I wanted to go that time, but I didn't had money :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great! That is my favourite song of Soda Stereo. I like your publication! and I love Gustavo Ceratti, I think that he makes a new way to understand the music in Argentina. Is a crack of the rock!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This song is one of my favourities of Cerati too!!!! I love it because its lyric express that I want say sometimes (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This Song is by Gustavo Ceratti solist project... but i like it anyway. I'm agree with Beligomita, preffer Soda Stereo more than Ceratti... They contribute not only to music in Argentina, also in all Latinamerica

    ResponderEliminar