lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

My experience on my last field trip

Today i tell you about “My experience on my last field trip”, I and my course traveled to La Serena, this city is ubicated in 4° region of the country. We take the bus at 23:30 pm of Wednesday in the University and we arrived to Monte Patria (place of accommodation) at 7 am about.

We known many places in the region, for example: Coquimbo, Monte Patria, La Serena, Guanaqueros beach etc. And also the National Park Bosque Fray Jorge for arrived to this place we had to do trekking for 2 or 3 hours, this place is very special to me and was very important being in the, because when I was a child in the school always tell me about this place and them I really wanted to know.

But the most important to me of this fiel trip was the the atmosphere that created, I and the rest of my classmates we generate a pleasant atmosphere and this I will never forget this, because there is always achieved. Really i loved this fiel trip, was very beautiful and nice.

I take this opportunity to thank my classmates for their company and hope to repeat the experience to next opportunity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario