miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

Changes in my life since i was 5 years old

Today i tell about Changes in my life since i was 5 years old, I remember when I was a child, a beautiful and cute girl jajajaja. I have many memories to this time, to my childhood, I was a shy girl and very spoiled by my parents, but especially my mom, because she was the one who spent more time with me. My dad worked hard, therefore, spent little time at home, but they shared a lot with the weekends, always came to the park to play.

At school I was always a very obedient girl, very responsible and applied learning. I remember in the room was very talkative, teachers called me “La Cotorra”, always caught myattention in class.

At school I was always a very obedient girl, very responsible and applied learning. I remember in the room was very talkative, teachers called me "the parrot" always caught myattention in class. There was a break in my life when I turned 12 and I had to change schools, experience the process of maturation, which was very sudden and transforming.

After my apprenticeship, school, followed by another episode in the timeline of my life,which causes changes in my personality. This is the entrance to the university, this period is under development and has been a time where more changes and improvements have felt, perhaps still retain features such as responsibility and discipline, so talkative in class, but changes of this period point to something more deep, for example I am now a more mature person, with clear prospects for the future, more secure and confident of what can be achieved in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario