lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

My life in these days :D

Hello today I tell you about few topic of my life, I to begin writing about my academic life. This year is an abnormal time, because we have a many problems in the education, then the academic period has been very different respect to the others years. In this moment I am in my last semester of the study and for the national situation I have a little time to do, specifically I have three months approximately.  About my personal life, I tell you that are very nice, I have very great time with my family and friends, respect to this I feel very happy and quite. Last week i met with ,y all family for my birthday and I felt really loved
In my free times, I prefer go to the parties, go to the shopping, read a few books, visit my family and plan my holidays. About this I have many options, I want know Valdivia with my favorite friend, we thinking go there and follow travel to the south of the country.
My perspectives for the next year they are: finish my study, search a professional practice, save money for travel and look possibilities for further study about my area.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario